1. Can non client apply for an IPO with Ventura?
A. Yes, anyone who has demat account can apply.
2. Can one apply in IPO without UPI Id ?
A. No, to apply for an IPO with Ventura in retall segment, UP Id is mandatory.
3. When does the application process gets completed?
A. The application process gets completed only after UPI mandate in blocked.
4. Can one place multiple order from same UPI Id?
A. No, one UPI Id can be used only for one bid, third party UPI Id is liable for rejection.
5. Can the order be placed at any point?
A. Yes, orders can be placed at an point of time during which an IPO is open but mandates would be received only during market hours i.e. 10:00AM to 5:00PM
6. What should I do if mandate has not been received?
A. Exchange auto re-initiates the mandate at day end, hence one should wait till EOD for mandate.
1. Tax Benefit?
A. An additional deduction for investment up to Rs. 50,000 in NPS (Tier I account) is available exclusively to NPS subscribers under subsection 80CCD (1B). This is over and above the deduction of Rs. 1.5 lakh available under section 80C of Income Tax Act. 1961.
2. Who can apply?
A. Any individual citizen of India (both resident and Non-resident) in the age group of 18-70 years (as on the date of submission of NPS application) can join NPS.
NPS account can be opened only in individual capacity and cannot be opened or operated jointly or for and on behalf of HUF
NPS account or NPS contribution can be extended upto the age of 75.
3. NPS exit?
a. Superannuation at 60 Years of age - 100% withdrawal (Taxfree) - on retirement corpus of upto Rs. 5 Lacs and above 5 Lacs 60% withdrawal and 40% annuity / pension fund
b. Pre-mature Exit - 100% withdrawal (Taxfree) - on retirement corpus of upto Rs. 2 Lacs and above 2 Lacs 20% withdrawal and 80% annuity / pension fund
c. Upon Death of Subscriber - The entire accumulated pension corpus would be paid to the nominee/legal heir of the subscriber.
1. Who can become a Ventura Partner?
A. An individual who has contacts / references or any existing client can become a Ventura Partner.
2. What is the Registration process to become a partner?
A. Two simple steps to get registered:
Download the Ventura Partner Program App from Google Play store
(Note - VPP App is not available on IOS)
Complete the registration process; upload your documents in the App (PAN Card, Address proof, Cancelled Cheque), pay onetime registration fee of Rs. 2124/-* & complete your E-sign process.
(Note - VPP Registration fees is nonrefundable)
3. What Products are offered by Ventura to their clients?
c) Mutual Funds
g) Fixed Income Products
4. Any retention criteria applicable to Ventura Partners? Or is there a compulsion to refer a minimum no. of clients in a certain period?
A. A Partner is expected to maintain a minimum consistency on referrals hence we imply below retention criteria after 6 months from the date of registration:
a) '1’ Account opened in the last two months
b) '3’ Accounts opened in the last four months
c) '4’ Accounts opened in the last six months
d) '8’ Accounts opened in the last twelve months
e) '20’ active trading accounts
Note -If a Partner is unable to fulfill any given condition for the 1st and 2nd time; partner will receive 80% of the payout payable, 3rd and 4th time 70% of the payout payable and 5th and 6th times 60 % of the payout payable
5. What is the account opening process for clients?
A. KRA & Non KRA compliant applications can open their account within a day with our paperless and quick Online account opening WEB-KYC process https://webkyc.ventura1.com/
6. What would be the Account opening fee, AMC & brokerage charges for my clients?
- Currently we have 0 / Free account opening plans
- Account Opening fee Rs.400/- + GST = Rs.472/- or access plan which starts from 1000 - 72000
- FREE AMC for LIFETIME
7. How does a partner give referrals & track the status?
- A Partner can enter references through the "Add Reference” option in the VPP App
- Also, the Partner can see all his referred leads in the "In Process” tab
- Leads accepted by Ventura can be seen in "My References”
- The referred leads if already active in our system would be rejected & can be seen in the "Rejected” tab
- The referrals who later show no interest in opening an account can be seen in the "Not Interested " tab
- The referrals whose accounts are opened can be seen in "My Clients” tab
8. When and how are the referral payouts credited?
A. The referral payouts are credited on 15th of every month directly in the Partner's Bank account
9. How can a partner change his email id / contact no.?
A. A Partner can change his credentials from the VPP App Go to -> My Profile Tab -> Edit Contact no. / Email Id.
10. How are the Ventura Partners provided with learning sessions?
A. Ventura organizes various Webinars, Seminars, Workshops & Events at different locations on a regular basis. The partners are notified about the same through Emailer/ SMS
11. What is the marketing support given to the Partners?
A. Ventura provides marketing collaterals like Visiting cards, Flex banners, Brochures & Pamphlets to promote the business
12. How would a Partner get to know about the referral performance?
A. We would share below reports on a regular basis to the Partners about their referred clients
1) Weekly Revenue report
2) Monthly Revenue report
3) Client Wise Revenue report monthly
4) Referral revenue payout report monthly
5) Referral revenue payout report along with NEFT details
6) Sub- Partner Payout Report if eligible*
7) Quarterly Revenue payout report if eligible*
13. What is a Sub-partner Concept?
A. Any Ventura Partner can build their network of sub partners and enjoy additional referral benefits.
14. What benefits does a partner get when he refers clients with an "Access Charge Plan"?
A. A Partner would be benefited through the unused/residual access charge plan of his clients which would be added up in their gross brokerage at the end of the year when the plan expires and the same would be shared according to the referral slab applicable